Objective: Learn key terms and an introductory understanding of the holocaust
1.Define the key terms prejudice and Discrimination – what
Objective – Produce some creative and descriptive writing on the holocaust
1. Write an interview with a holocaust surviour discussing some of the events that they experienced through WWII
2. Produce a diary account of the events of the holocaust – similar to Anne Frank but including the experiences suffered at a concentration camp
Please ensure you consider:
The events that happened – rights taken away, ghettos, train ...Continue Reading ?
Objective: Learn about the struggles facing South Africa
Read through the document Why is Nelson Mandela famous
Answer the following questions
- Who was Nelson Mandela?
- Why is he famous?
- Where and when was he born?
- Where did the name Nelson come from?
- Explain his education and hobbies
- What was the government like in South Africa? What would this have been like for the black people?
- What does the ANC stand for?
- Explain the system of Apartheid
- Who inspired Mandela? Why?
- What happened at Sharpeville?
- Research information and pictures on ...